Check that your website satisfies core SEO best practices.
Insites checks every page in your site fulfills Search Engine Optimization fundamentals, and highlights any exceptions visually:
This test covers:
- Page titles – must be specified and unique
- Meta descriptions – if specified, should be relevant and unique
- Link anchor text – anchor text is relevant and specified
- Alternative text – alternative text is relevant and specified
- Headings – headings are relevant and specified
You can review duplicate page titles and descriptions, and export lists of the titles and descriptions currently used. Insites also tracks the number of issues over time.
You can choose to exclude specific parts of your website or webpages where SEO is not appropriate. For example, you may wish to exclude your terms and conditions, or private pages. You can also mark specific recommendations as inappropriate, or confirm them for immediate action.
Your team can receive automated email reports containing an overview of their SEO performance, on a schedule you decide. You can divide websites into segments, and notify people of SEO issues in their area of responsibility.
You should also see the Search ranking test, which measures your ranking for specific keywords.