Senior Developer – Remote
We’re looking for a senior developer for our Insites platform. You’ll be joining an established team, but working on exciting new projects, so you need to be self-motivated and commercially minded. If this sounds like you, read on!
- £40-50k depending on experience
- Fully remote (UK) (office option available)
- Career progression opportunities
To apply please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of this role in your email subject.
Digital Marketing Intelligence
Who are Insites?
Our mission is to help digital marketing agencies to boost their sales and customer retention. We do this by providing them with data and insights about how their clients are performing online.
The Insites platform is used by both small agencies and household brands around the world. It’s built around AWS for high availability and scalability. We’re agile, making use of git workflow and continuous integration to accelerate development.
You’ll need to be able to manage your own time, be commercially minded, and have the confidence, passion, and creativity to champion your own ideas.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- 5 years+ commercial programming experience
- Proven ability to architect enterprise-level applications in PHP
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS
Experience with the following would be a bonus:
- Agile development methods
- Server admin / Linux
- CI platforms & best practices (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- SEO & digital marketing
Grow with Insites
We offer awesome perks, opportunities for rapid career progression, and competitive compensation based on your experience. Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Excellent salary
- Fully remote & flexible hours
- The freedom to try out new tech
- Progression to CTO role
- Choose your own equipment & dev environment
- Home office budget
- Your choice of gym membership
- Conference trips and training budget
- Cycle-to-work scheme
This is a remote-working opportunity. This position requires you to be a resident of the United Kingdom.
To apply please fill in the form below or email email@example.com
and include the title of this role in your email subject.