Content Marketer – Remote
We are recruiting a Content Marketer who will be to write and develop content for our organization that drives engagement and conversion with our target audiences.
You should be able to write blog posts, web content, sales collateral, newsletters, video content, as well as technical content and Ad copy. To be successful in this job role, you should have the ability to work with and understand Google Analytics, implement best SEO practices and keyword research, and be able to write grammatically correct and persuasive content. Strong analytical skills are a big bonus!
- £30-40k depending on experience
- Fully remote (UK) (office option available)
- Career progression opportunities
To apply please fill in the form below or email email@example.com and include the title of this role in your email subject.
Digital Marketing Intelligence
Who are Insites?
Our mission is to help digital marketing agencies to boost their sales and customer retention. We do this by providing them with data and insights about how their clients are performing online. The Insites platform is used by both small agencies and household brands around the world.
Our company culture encourages you to manage your own time, be commercially minded, and have the confidence, passion, and creativity to champion your own ideas.
What we’re looking for
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you:
- Min 2 years professional experience as Content Creator/Developer or Content Strategist
- Strong knowledge of SEO Principles and phenomenal research skills
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Ability to work in teams and independently
Grow with Insites
We offer awesome perks, opportunities for rapid career progression, and competitive compensation based on your experience. Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
- Excellent salary
- Fully remote & flexible hours (office option available)
- The freedom to build content strategy across all company touchpoints
- Career progression in a variety of Marketing roles
- Home office budget
- Your choice of gym membership
- Conference trips and training budget
- Cycle-to-work scheme
To apply please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include the title of this role in your email subject.